How can we help you?
Popular questions: verification, integration, money transfers
Forgot password/Reset password
If you forgot your PayDo account password:
- To reset your password, follow the login page and click “Forgot your password?”
- In the new-opened window, enter the email address that has been used to register the account.
- You will receive an email with a link to reset a password. Click it and you will be redirected to a page where to enter a new password.
- Enter a new password and save your changes.
We remind that changing the password must also be confirmed with two-factor authentication. The code will be sent according to the settings: either to the mail, or to the two-factor authentication application.
The password must follow the following criteria:
- a 12 symbols minimum length;
- Both upper-case and lower-case letters, a minimum 1 number, 1 special symbol (£,%,!, etc.);
- Can’t contain common words;
- Can’t contain parts from a username.