How can we help you?
The list of documents to verify the account
We offer two types of PayDo account – for legal entities and individuals. During verification, you can select the desired type of account or verify both and use them simultaneously, switching between accounts in a personal profile.
For individuals, we offer European IBAN requisites, to pay in euros with your name as a payment sender/receiver, and an additional multicurrency IBAN.
For corporate clients, we offer European IBAN requisites with your company name as a payment sender/receiver as well as an opportunity to open a merchant account with the international acquiring Visa/Mastercard assistance.
You can apply for IBAN and a merchant account simultaneously, in one application.
Depending on the chosen account type: Business or Individual, it is necessary to offer different document packages for verification.
To verify a Business account it is required to offer:
- A document, confirming the state registration of the company, that indicates:
- Company registration number;
- Registration date;
- Company address.
- A document confirming ownership, that indicates:
- Company name;
- The owner(s) of the company;
- The number of shares in the authorized capital of the company.
- If the company is registered in a country where there is a requirement for the payment of the authorized capital, it is necessary to provide a document confirming its payment.
- If the business type of the company is a subject to compulsory licensing, you must provide a license.
- If the founders of the company include a legal entity, then additionally it is necessary to provide registration documents of the founder and the ownership structure signed by the beneficiary of the company.
- If the company or the beneficiary (director / manager) is not located in the European Economic Area, it is additionally necessary to provide a document confirming the origin of the beneficiary’s funds prior to the opening of the company.
- If the company at some stage has a nominee director, beneficiary or shareholder, then it is necessary to submit a trust declaration or an agreement on the provision of nominee services.
- For each director, founder and beneficiary, it is necessary to provide proof of identity and documents of residence, resume or links to social networks (Linkedin).
To verify a Personal account you need:
- A scan of an identity document: passport, ID card or driver’s license;
- A document confirming the place of residence (not older than three months from the date of issue): scanned payment of utility bills (excluding bills for telecommunications services and the Internet), bank statement or other document issued by a government agency; scan of the page with registration from the passport, provided that the address matches those indicated in the driver’s license;
- Selfie with an identity document provided for verification;
- Links to social networks or CVs.
We can ask for additional information or request additional documents for verification.