How can we help you?
What is a chargeback?
Chargeback is an act in which a client applies for a refund of their funds directly to the bank. Chargeback can occur for several reasons: payment processing error or fraud.
In case of confirmation of the chargeback, the payer is refunded 100% of the cost of the goods. Payment method commission is not refundable. Also, the merchant will be charged a fine for each operation – from 20.00 USD.
The main chargeback reasons:
- Fraudulent operation – payment from the card that the cardholder did not make;
- Payment was debited from the card twice;
- A certain amount was debited from the card that does not correspond to the purchase amount;
- The product/service has not been received;
- The product received is defective or damaged;
- Non-conformity of goods or non-provision of services in full.
List of Chargeback requests and their status is available from Merchant profile under “Merchant” => “Transactions” => Chargebacks area of the menu section: