How can we help you?
Popular questions: verification, integration, money transfers
How to create a bank transfer?
To create a bank transfer go to the “Create Transfer” section on the left-hand main menu. You need the Bank Transfer section.
- Fill in all the information of the recipient’s account and bank information carefully. No need to enter a bank address – it is identified automatically by SWIFT code. Make sure, you are using the correct IBAN when sending a payment. If you enter the wrong details, we will send the money to the wrong recipient and you will be charged the transaction fee.
- In the Purpose of payment indicate a detailed description of paid goods or services with the indicated number and the document date, based on which the operation is provided.
- For commercial payments it is needed to indicate the number and date of the document based on which the transaction is provided (agreement, invoice, shipping document, etc.) and a detailed description of what type of product or service is being paid for.
If your payment is not commercial – please indicate it in the appropriate checkbox.
- Upload documents confirming the payment and transfer amount.
- Please carefully check your billing details and payment details, as well as the amount and currency on the next page. There is no possibility to mark the sent payment.
- Confirm the payment with two-factor authentication, the funds will be debited from your account, and the payment will be processed.
The average processing time for a money transfer is 2-3 business days (maximum 7 days). If necessary, we can ask additional questions when processing your translation.
- You can find the created payment and the history of all money transfers on the “List of Transfers” section of the main menu, Outgoing bank transfer tab.