How can we help you?
How to transfer funds to another PayDo user?
Funds transfer is available only to users with a verified account.
Transfers between PayDo clients are instant. The funds will immediately appear in the recipient’s account.
To create a transfer go to the “Create Transfer” => Between wallets section and submit a form:
- Specify the PayDo ID or email of the recipient. If you are using an email option, also select the type of account (business or personal) to which the funds will be received.
- Enter the transfer amount. You will immediately be shown the amount to be debited from the account, which includes the commission for the operation. For more information about tariffs please refer to Pricing.
- To complete the payment, click “Continue”. You will be automatically shown a preview of the payment. If all information is correct – click “Confirm transfer” (if not, click “Edit”).
- Please carefully check your billing details and payment details, as well as the amount and currency. There is no possibility to mark the sent payment.
- After confirming the payment with two-factor authentication, the funds will be debited from your account, and the payment will be processed.
- You can find the history of all money transfers in the List of Transfers section =>Transfers between wallets tab.