Complaints Handling Policy
Please see how to complaint below:
Complaints handling procedure of the Company covers 2 areas:
1) how we handle the complaints we receive from our clients, including records keeping
and reporting about complaints to the FCA; and
2) the role of the Financial Ombudsman Service dealing with complaints where the
Company’s clients are not satisfied with the Company’s response.
2.2. Our clients can complain:
- by email [[email protected]]
- by post letter / courier, to address Cambridge House, 16 High Street, Saffron Walden, Essex, England, CB10 1AX
2.3. We will review all the relevant documentation from our files and systems. Additionally we
may; as required, interview any employees or other persons involved in the process.
2.4. By the end of 8 weeks after the receipt of the complaint, we will send the complainant with a
final response with, where appropriate, offer of redress or remedial action or rejection of the
complaint, giving reasons for doing so, as well as inform the complainant that if he/she remains
dissatisfied with our response, he/she may further refer to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
2.5. After 8 weeks pass the complainant may refer its complaint to the Financial Ombudsman
Service, by details and contacts as follows:
- website: http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
- postal address: Exchange Tower, Harbour Exchange, London, E14 9SR
- other contact details: http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/contact/index.html