THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO YOUR PAYDO ACCOUNT AND TO THE USE OF THE PAYDO SERVICES. ALL ANNEXES REFERRED TO IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FORM PART OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
YOU MUST READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY USING AND ACCESSING YOUR PAYDO ACCOUNT YOU WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE READ AND ACCEPTED THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS YOU SHOULD NOT USE AND/OR ACCESS YOUR PAYDO ACCOUNT.
YOU CAN USE AND ACCESS ANY ONE OR MORE OF THE PAYDO SERVICES ONLY AND EXCLUSIVELY IF YOU HOLD A PAYDO ACCOUNT. BY USING AND ACCESSING ANY ONE OR MORE OF THE PAYDO SERVICES YOU WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE READ AND ACCEPTED THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS YOU SHALL NOT USE NOR ACCESS THE PAYDO SERVICES.
YOUR PAYDO ACCOUNT IS OPERATED BY ECOMMERCE TECHNOLOGIES LTD (REGISTERED NUMBER 10844998), CAMBRIDGE HOUSE, 16 HIGH STREET, SAFFRON WALDEN, ESSEX, CB10 1AX, THE UNITED KINGDOM, ACTING ON THE TERRITORY OF THE UNITED KINGDOM AND THE EEA COUNTRIES AS AN AUTHORISED ELECTRONIC MONEY INSTITUTION PERMITTED TO ISSUE E-MONEY AND PROVIDE PAYMENT SERVICES (REFERENCE NUMBER: 900916).
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES ABOUT THE PAYMENT OR ELECTRONIC MONEY SERVICES IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PLEASE CONTACT PAYDO CUSTOMER CARE.
- 1. DEFINITIONS
- 1.1 “Account” or “PayDo Account” means the electronic money account held in the name of the Legal Person/Individual with Us in order to provide financial and payment services (the PayDo Services) according to these Terms and Conditions.
- 1.2. “Account Holder”, “Customer”, “You” or “Your” means the Legal Person/Individual who has registered with and has opened a PayDo Account with Us by agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
- 1.3. “Bank” means any of the banks used by Us to hold customer funds or to support money transfers and payment services.
- 1.4. “Card Organization” means Visa, Mastercard, any ATM or debit network, other financial service card organization(s).
- 1.5. “Chargeback” means a transaction which is successfully charged back on request of the Account Holder or the Issuer pursuant to the relevant Scheme Rules resulting in a cancellation of a Transaction in respect of which a Merchant has been paid or was due to be paid. If a Chargeback occurs for a Transaction in respect of which Merchant already received Settlement of the related funds, this results in the unconditional obligation for the Merchant to immediately return the Settled funds to PayDo, to enable PayDo to return such funds to the Scheme Owner or Acquirer.
- 1.6. “Chargeback Fee” means the fee charged by PayDo to the Merchant in respect of a Chargeback.
- 1.7. “Customer Service” means our customer service, which you can reach by sending a message through the “Support” facility on the website.
- 1.8. “Electronic Money” means electronically stored monetary value as represented by a claim on the electronic money issuer which (a) is stored on receipt of funds for the purpose of making payment transactions, (b) is accepted by a person other than the electronic money issuer, and(c) is not excluded by Regulation 5 of the EMR.
- 1.9. “EMR” means the European Communities (Electronic Money) Regulations 2011 as amended or replaced from time to time.
- 1.10. “E-Wallet” means a registered pre-paid electronic money account where the value issued in e-money is stored and can be accessed through the Our Website.
- 1.11. “Fees and Limits” mean the fees and the limits that apply to Your Account as is described in the “Fees” section.
- 1.12. “IBAN” means International Bank Account Number and is a number attached to all accounts in the EU countries plus Norway, Switzerland, Liechtenstein and Hungary and in the following countries: Andorra, Bahrain, Bosnia-Hercegovina, Faeroe Islands, Georgia, Gibraltar, Greenland, Guernsey, Iceland, Isle of Man, Jersey, Jordan, Kasakhstan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Palestinian Territory, Qatar, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, Turkey and United Arab Emirates. The IBAN is made up of a code that identifies the country the account belongs to, the account holder’s bank and the account number itself.
- 1.13. “KYC” means Know Your Customer procedures and requirements for knowledge of and information on customers of regulated entities or for regulated activities.
- 1.14. “Merchant” means any retailer or any other Legal Person/Individual providing goods and/or services to any User.
- 1.15. “Merchant Agreement” means the agreement between PayDo and the Merchant for the provision of the Services to Merchant, including the Terms and Conditions and all Schedules and other documents appended thereto by reference.
- 1.16. “PayDo”, “Us”, “We” or “Our” means Ecommerce Technologies Ltd (registered number 10844998), Cambridge house, 16 High street, Saffron walden, Essex, cb10 1ax, The United Kingdom.
- 1.17. “PayDo Company ID” means the eight-digit access code, which You and each User will be provided by Us to secure access to the PayDo Account and the PayDo Services and to be used in combination with PayDo Password and the provisions of secure customer authentication as defined under the “Directive (EU) 2015/2366 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 November 2015 on payment services in the internal market, amending Directives 2002/65/EC, 2009/110/EC and 2013/36/EU and Regulation (EU) No. 1093/2010, and repealing Directive 2007/64/EC”.
- 1.18. “PayDo Services” means the services offered by Us as stipulated in Section 2 hereof.
- 1.19. “Payment Method” means bank transfer and payment instruments including, but not limited to, credit cards and debit cards.
- 1.20. “Recall” means reversal of a particular Transaction, whereby the funds are reimbursed to the Account Holder on the initiative or request of the Account Holder’s Bank.
- 1.21. “Refund” means reversal of a particular Transaction, whereby the funds are reimbursed to the Account Holder on the initiative or request of the Merchant.
- 1.22. “Terms and Conditions” mean these terms and conditions and any amendments to them that We may notify You from time to time.
- 1.23. “Website” means https://www.paydo.com that is used for the provision of PayDo Services.
- 2. SCOPE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 3. YOUR PAYDO ACCOUNT
- 3.1. Your PayDo Account is an electronic money account which enables you to make and receive electronic payments.
- 3.2. Your PayDo Account is denominated in a currency of your choice, as selected by you from the available currencies.
- 3.3. You can get an Individual Account Reference and IBAN. Thus, during the transaction making, the sender will see PayDo data (Ecommerce Technologies Ltd) as a provider and Your unique account number to which funds will be credited/debited.
- 3.4. You have the right to withdraw funds from your PayDo Account at any time. However, you may be required to confirm your identity beforehand. There is no minimum withdrawal amount but the funds on your PayDo Account must be sufficient to cover any applicable withdrawal fee.
- 3.5. Electronic money accounts are not bank accounts. By accepting these Terms and Conditions you acknowledge that the UK’s Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) does not apply to your PayDo Account. In the unlikely event that we become insolvent, you may lose the electronic money held in your PayDo Account. However, the European Electronic Money Directive 2009/110/EC and UK national legislation apply to us and these are designed to ensure the safety and liquidity of funds deposited in electronic money accounts.
- 3.6. The electronic money on a PayDo Account belongs to the person or legal entity which is registered as the PayDo Account holder. No person other than PayDo Account holder has any rights in relation to the funds held in a PayDo Account, except in cases of succession. You may not assign or transfer your PayDo Account to a third party or otherwise grant any third party a legal or equitable interest over it.
- 3.7. Your PayDo Account may be subject to funding, payment and withdrawal limits, depending on your country of residence, the verification status of your PayDo Account and other factors used by us to determine such limits from time to time at our sole Discretion.
- 3.8. Before We can open Your PayDo Account We will need to know some information about the Legal Person and any Individual who ultimately has a controlling interest directly and/or indirectly of the Legal Person. We will also need to identify and verify the identities and places of residence of any individual(s) who exercise(s) executive control over the daily or regular affairs of the Legal Person through a senior management position, such as a chief executive officer (CEO), chief financial officer (CFO), managing or executive director, or president. We will check identities and proof of address. We may use third parties to obtain this information and carry out ID checks on Our behalf and this may include using credit reference agencies. However a credit check is not performed and Your credit rating will not be affected. We may ask You to provide additional information and documents to support the information You provide.
- 3.9. We reserve the right to refuse to open a PayDo Account.
- 4. OPENING YOUR PAYDO ACCOUNT
- 4.2. To open a PayDo Account, You shall undergo registration procedure, as well as the identification & verification procedures as stipulated in the Verification Process Section of these Terms. During the registration, to open a PayDo Account You are obligated to accept these Terms and provide Your Data for collection and processing to enable PayDo to perform its duties as an e-money institution, including its regulatory, AML/CTF and KYC duties.
- 4.3. During signup you will be asked whether you intend to use your PayDo Account for private or commercial purposes. If you have any intention to use your PayDo Account for commercial purposes, you must tell us, even if you use it also for private purposes. If you have stated that you will use your PayDo Account for private purposes only, you must tell us immediately before, at any point in the future you use it for commercial purposes by contacting Helpdesk. You are using your PayDo Account for commercial purposes if you are receiving payments for or in connection with any business activity. We reserve the right to determine whether, in our reasonable opinion, you are using your PayDo Account for commercial purposes. If you are using your PayDo Account for commercial purposes, in addition to these Terms and Conditions, you shall be bound by our Merchant Terms and Conditions and you shall pay fees as shown in the Merchant Agreement. If you are in any doubt about whether or not an activity amounts to a commercial activity, you should contact Helpdesk.
- 4.4. If you are an individual, you must be 18 years or older to use our services and by opening a PayDo Account you declare that you are 18 years or older. We may require at any time that you provide evidence of your age and/or where appropriate evidence of consent of parent/legal guardian.
- 4.5. You may only open one PayDo Account unless we explicitly approve the opening of additional accounts.
- 4.6. You may only open a PayDo Account if it is legal to do so in your country of residence. By opening a PayDo Account you represent and warrant to us that your opening of a PayDo Account does not violate any laws or regulations applicable to you. You shall indemnify us against any losses we incur in connection with your breach of this section.
- 4.7. All information you provide during the signup process or any time thereafter must be accurate and truthful.
- 4.8. You may only add payment instruments (such as bank accounts, credit cards or debit cards) to your PayDo Account if you are the named holder of that payment instrument. We take any violation of this requirement very seriously and will treat any attempt to add a payment instrument of which you are not the named holder as a fraudulent act.
- 4.9. PayDo provides its API, software and all the deliverables associated with the software provision and You, on your own, install and integrate Our API and related software based on Our instructions and in compliance with the Our rules. We will do whatever is necessary to correct and adjust the software provided in case of any failure thereof to operate appropriately, provided that You have complied with the prerequisite conditions and used the PayDo Service in accordance with the provisions of the Terms.
- 4.10. Within 14 days of the date of opening your PayDo Account, you may close your PayDo Account at no cost by contacting Helpdesk; however, if you have uploaded funds into your PayDo Account, you may be required to provide identification documents before being able to withdraw funds. Transactions and fees for transactions undertaken before you close your PayDo Account (including those transactions that are not revocable and have been initiated but not completed before closure of your PayDo Account) will not be refunded.
- 5. VERIFICATION PROCESS
- 5.1. You will provide the required ID documents as appropriate during the on-boarding procedure, as part of the registration procedure.
- 5.2. We may establish a PayDo Account for You upon completion of the registration and prior to the verification of Your identity. You agree to comply with any and all Our reasonable requests and necessary requirements for further information.
- 5.3. You authorize Us to make any inquiries or take any actions We consider necessary to validate Your identity, and verify information that You have provided to Us.
- 5.4. We may set additional requirements for Your identification without notifying You.
- 5.5. In the event that You fail to provide additional information, as requested by Us or We are unsuccessful in receiving satisfactory information to verify Your identity, We reserve the right to terminate these Terms and cease to provide access to the PayDo Account and Services.
- 5.6. Prior to the PayDo Services provision under these Terms, You undertake to provide Us with an accurate website(s) to be operated by You with the help of the PayDo Services, as well as the description of factual goods or services sold on these websites. Once You change the products/services that You offer through the website(s) declared to the PayDo, You have to immediately notify Us of such changes. No amendments shall be allowed to such website declaration without Our prior written consent.
- 5.7. We or Our Acquirer, may consider and decide that You will not be permitted to be onboarded and use the PayDo Services.
- 6. MAINTAINING YOUR PAYDO ACCOUNT
- 6.1. You must ensure that the information recorded on your PayDo Account is always accurate and up to date and we shall not be liable for any loss arising out of your failure to do so. We may ask you at any time to confirm the accuracy of your information or to provide documents or other evidence.
- 6.2. We may contact you by e-mail or in other ways with information or notices regarding your PayDo Account. It is your responsibility to regularly check the proper functioning of your email account or other methods of communication that you have registered with your PayDo Account and to retrieve and read messages relating to your PayDo Account promptly. We shall not be liable for any loss arising out of your failure to do so.
- 6.3. Fundings, payments received, payments sent and fund withdrawals are displayed in your online statement together with the fees charged. You should check your PayDo Account balance and transaction history regularly. You should report any irregularities or clarify any questions you have as soon as possible by contacting Helpdesk.
- 6.4. In order to claim a refund for an unauthorised or incorrectly executed payment transaction on your PayDo Account you must notify us without undue delay after becoming aware of the unauthorised or incorrect transaction and in any event no later than thirteen (13) months after the debit date of the transaction.
- 7. KEEPING YOUR PAYDO ACCOUNT SAFE
- 7.1. You must take all reasonable steps to keep your PayDo Account password and any other security features safe at all times and never disclose them to anyone. Our personnel will never ask you to provide your password to us or to a third party. Any message you receive or website you visit that asks for your password or other security features, other than the PayDo Website or a PayDo payment gateway on a merchant website, should be reported to us. If you are in doubt whether a website is genuine, you should contact Customer Service. It is advisable to change your password regularly (at least every three (3) to six (6) months) in order to reduce the risk of a security breach in relation to your PayDo Account. We also advise you not to choose a password that is easily guessed from information someone might know or gather about you or a password that has a meaning. You must never allow anyone to access your PayDo Account or watch you accessing your PayDo Account. You must comply with the security procedures we tell you about from time to time.
- 7.2. If you have any indication or suspicion of your PayDo Account, login details, password or other security feature being lost, stolen, misappropriated, used without authorisation or otherwise compromised, you are advised to change your password. You must contact Customer Service without undue delay on becoming aware of any loss, theft, misappropriation or unauthorised use of your PayDo Account, login details, password or other security features. Any undue delay in notifying us may not only affect the security of your PayDo Account but may result in you being liable for any losses as a result where your failure to notify us is intentional or grossly negligent. If you suspect that your PayDo Account was accessed by someone else, you should also contact the police and report the incident.
- 7.3. We may suspend your PayDo Account or otherwise restrict its functionality on reasonable grounds relating to the security of the PayDo Account or any of its security features or if we reasonably suspect that an unauthorised or fraudulent use of your PayDo Account has occurred or that any of its security features have been compromised. We will notify you of any suspension or restriction and of the reasons for such suspension or restriction in advance or, where we are unable to do so, immediately after the suspension or restriction has been imposed, unless notifying you would be unlawful or compromise our reasonable security interests. We will lift the suspension and/or the restriction as soon as practicable after the reasons for the suspension and/or restriction have ceased to exist.
- 7.4. If we think your PayDo Account is at risk of fraud or a security threat, we will use the fastest and most secure way of contacting you using the details you have provided to tell you what you need to do to help deal with that risk.
- 7.5. You must take all reasonable care to ensure that your email account(s) are secure and only accessed by you, as your email address may be used to reset passwords or to communicate with you about the security of your PayDo Account. In case any of the email addresses registered with your PayDo Accounts are compromised, you should without undue delay after becoming aware of this contact Customer Service and also contact your email service provider.
- 7.6. Irrespective of whether you are using a public, a shared or your own computer to access your PayDo Account, you must always ensure that your login details are not stored by the browser or cached or otherwise recorded. You should never use any functionality that allows login details or passwords to be stored by the computer you are using.
- 7.7. Additional products or services you use may have additional security requirements and you must familiarise yourself with those as notified to you.
- 8. CLOSING YOUR PAYDO ACCOUNT
- 8.1. You may close your PayDo Account at any time by contacting Customer Service. Fees relating to ongoing management of inactive accounts will also continue to be charged following closure of your PayDo Account. This provision shall survive termination of the relationship between you and us.
- 8.2. If your PayDo Account holds a balance at the time of its closure, we will ask you to withdraw your funds within a reasonable period of time, during which your PayDo Account will be accessible for the purpose of withdrawing the remaining balance only. After the expiry of this period you will not be able to access your PayDo Account but you may withdraw any remaining funds by contacting Customer Service and requesting that the funds are sent to you in a manner that is reasonably acceptable for us. If you want to access your transaction history after the closure of your PayDo Account, you will need to contact Customer Service and request the information, You may do so for a period of six years from the date of closure of your PayDo Account but we suggest that you withdraw your remaining funds as soon as possible as they will not earn any interest while in your PayDo Account. Your obligations with regards to keeping your PayDo Account safe shall continue to apply.
- 8.3. We reserve the right to carry out any necessary money laundering, terrorism financing, fraud or other illegal activity checks before authorising any withdrawal of your funds, including in relation to returning any funds to you after you have closed your PayDo Account.
- 8.4. IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to the effect of applicable law it may not be possible to reclaim any funds more than six years after your PayDo Account has been terminated. We recommend that you reclaim any funds in your PayDo Account as soon as possible after your PayDo Account is closed.
- 9. UPLOADING FUNDS
- 9.1. You can upload funds logging into your PayDo Account and following the relevant upload instructions. You may be presented with a number of different upload methods, depending on which Payment Methods you have added to your PayDo Account and which Payment Methods are available in your country of residence. Upload methods are payment services provided by third party financial institutions (for example, the issuer of the payment card you use to upload funds or third party direct banking service providers) and are not part of our service. We do not guarantee the use of any particular upload method made available, and may make changes to or discontinue the acceptance of any particular upload method at any time.We shall not be responsible for the upload payment until the uploaded funds are received by us.
- 9.2. You may be asked to answer security questions or to complete other activities that we or the payment service provider you use to upload funds to your PayDo Account may reasonably require to ensure proper authorisation of an upload transaction.
- 9.3. You may allow a merchant that you wish to pay through us on a regular basis (e.g. for a subscription service) to debit your PayDo Account for each recurring payment. In this case you authorise us to debit the Payment Method (e.g. your credit card or bank account) which you used to make the original payment also for each subsequent payment. In order to cancel recurring payments for the future, you should (a) contact us and (b) notify the merchant from which you have purchased the goods or services that you have cancelled the recurring payment. You should not cancel or otherwise reverse such recurring transactions by simply contacting the issuer / account provider of the Payment Method (e.g. your credit card provider or bank) without following the cancellation steps mentioned in this section 9.3. Subject to section 9.4., we will not be liable for any recurring payment(s) that are made before you have notified us of the cancellation and if your PayDo Account balance goes into negative balance as a result of such payment(s), you will be liable to repay such amount to us.
- 9.4. We will refund any past recurring payment(s) initiated by or through the merchant provided that (a) the original authorisation given to us or the merchant did not specify the exact amount of the payment and (b) the amount of the payment exceeded the amount that you could reasonably have expected taking into account your previous spending pattern and the circumstances of the case. You must request such a refund within eight (8) weeks from the date the funds were debited from your PayDo Account. You agree to provide us with such information as is reasonably necessary to ascertain whether the conditions for a refund described in this section 8.5 are satisfied. Within ten (10) Business Days of receiving a request for a refund or, where applicable, of receiving any further information we requested from you, we will either refund the full amount of the payment.
- 9.5. If a chargeback or refund of an upload transaction results in a negative balance in your PayDo Account, you will be required to repay such a negative balance by uploading sufficient funds into your PayDo Account. Failure to do so is a breach of these Terms and Conditions. Repayment of the negative balance is due immediately without notice. We reserve the right, at any time, to send you reminders or to take other debt collection measures including but not limited to mandating a debt collection agency or solicitors or to pursue the claim in court. We reserve the right to charge you the expenses we reasonably incur in connection with any debt collection or enforcement efforts.
- 9.6. Uploaded funds will be credited to your PayDo Account after the funds have been received by us. Some upload transactions, such as those by credit or debit card, direct debit or direct banking will be credited to your PayDo Account immediately, but are subject to reversal if the actual funds do not reach us within a reasonable time in which case we will deduct such reversed transaction from the balance of your PayDo Account. If your PayDo Account balance is insufficient, we reserve the right to require repayment from you.
- 9.7. For the purposes of an upload transaction through a Payment Method, we are an e-money issuer and will issue e-money in exchange for the uploaded funds. We will not be acting as a payment service provider when receiving such funds.
- 9.8. You must not make an upload through a Payment Method if you are not the named holder of that Payment Method. We take any violation of this requirement very seriously and will treat any attempt to use a Payment Method of which you are not the named holder as a fraudulent act.
- 9.9. Uploads may be subject to upload limits due to security and legal requirements. These limits are set dynamically depending on your verification status and the upload method you want to use. You should be aware that depending on your verification status your upload limits may be higher than your withdrawal or spending limits. You can view these limits at any time in the relevant section of your PayDo Account profile.
- 9.10. Uploads are subject to fees including currency conversion fees (if applicable). Please see section 13 for details.
- 9.11. You must not make an upload using cash. Without prejudice to claiming further damages, if we are required to take any action on your PayDo Account as a result of you making a cash upload, we may charge an administration fee as displayed in the “Fees” section of the Website.
- 10. SENDING PAYMENTS
- 1. To send a payment you are required to authorise the payment with your login details and password. We may also ask you additional security questions relating to you or your PayDo Account. If your PayDo Account is protected by additional security measures such as password tokens, you need to follow the instructions provided to you with such additional security measures. If your PayDo Account is enabled to make mass payments, the procedure to make such payments will be communicated to you in the relevant integration manual.
- 2. Every recipient of a payment you wish to send through us must have a valid means that we can use for their identification. For most of our services that means of identification will be a valid e-mail address but other means of identification may be required for our other services.
- 3. If you are asked to provide details of the recipient’s e-mail address or other means of identification, where applicable, you must take great care to properly type the exact details of who you wish to send money to. We use those details as the unique identifier to determine the intended recipient of the payment which you instruct us to process. Other information you provide along with the recipient’s means of identification may be disregarded and we shall not be liable for any error you make when entering the recipient’s means of identification.
- 4. If the email address of the intended recipient is registered with us, the funds will be instantly credited to the PayDo Account associated with that email address. Once funds are credited to the recipient’s PayDo Account, the transaction becomes irreversible.
- 5. When you send or receive a payment, we will disclose your registered account name to the recipient and/or sender in order to process the respective transaction. We may also display that information in notifications sent to the recipient and/or sender.
- 6. Payments are subject to payment limits due to security and legal requirements. These limits are set dynamically depending on your verification status. You can view these limits at any time in your PayDo Account profile. You should ensure that your limits are sufficient to cover the payment you intend to make as well as any applicable fees including service fees and currency conversion fees. You should be aware that the recipient of a payment may also be subject to spending and withdrawal limits and that this may affect the recipient’s access to the funds you intend to send.
- 7. Sending payments is subject to fees including currency conversion fees (if applicable) depending on the type of payment you make and the type of PayDo Account you hold.
- 11. RECEIVING FUNDS
- 11.1. If you receive funds into your PayDo Account, we will send you a notification email and display the payment as a “Receive Money” transaction in your transactions history, together with the date of receipt (the credit value date), the fees charged and, where applicable, any exchange rate used. Each transaction is given a unique transaction ID and shown in the transaction history. We will not alter or amend information displayed in your online transaction history. You should regularly reconcile incoming payments with your own records.
- 11.2. You should be aware that receipt of funds to your PayDo Account does not necessarily mean that these transactions cannot be reversed. We reserve the right to reverse a payment if the payer or the payer’s bank or payment service provider has charged back or otherwise reversed (or is reasonably likely to Chargeback or otherwise Refund) an upload or other payment which was used to fund the payment to you.
- 11.3. The receipt of payments is subject to fees and currency exchange fees, depending on the type of payment you receive and the type of PayDo Account you have.
- 12. NO CANCELLATION
- 12.1. You cannot cancel a completed payment. If the payment is complete, you’ll have to request a refund instead or to file a dispute (see Refund and Chargeback section).
- 12.2. If You desire to Refund the Transaction amount, You must inform PayDo thereon in writing by email or using its program interface on the PayDo’s transaction data recording system.
- 12.3. The notice should include information on the initial Transaction, as well as the Transaction identification code/number data.
- 12.4. We are entitled by informing You to unilaterally decline any suspicious or fraudulent Transaction and refund the Transaction amount. In such cases, as and where required by law, We shall report a fraudulent Transaction to the competent authorities.
- 13. REFUND AND RECALL
- 13.1. REFUND. If You wish to request a refund (“Refund Request”) in relation to a certain Transaction, You shall promptly notify Us about such Refund Request and also notify Us as to whether You agree to process such Refund Request. If so, We will proceed accordingly.
- 13.2. If the Merchant receives a request from its customer for a “Refund Request” in relation to a certain Transaction, the Merchant shall promptly notify Us about such Refund Request and also notify Us as to whether the Merchant agrees to process such Refund Request or not.
- 13.3. If the Merchant fails to respond during the 3 business days or the Merchant’s customer provides sufficient evidence of non provided services / product, We reserve the rights to refund the transaction and charge the additional costs from the Merchant (where applicable).
- 13.4. If the Merchant agrees to process the Refund Request, We shall continue in accordance with instructions on the Transaction (e.g., deduct the amount of refund (“Refund Amount”) from the amount payable to the Merchant and transfer the Refund Amount to the Merchant’s customer in question).
- 13.5. If at any time the amount due to the Merchant under the Terms is not sufficient to adjust the Refund Amount, then We reserve the right to:
- deduct the amount from the subsequent payment to the Merchant (or current Merchant balance);
- deduct the amount from the security deposit made by the Merchant to the PayDO as a safeguard for any deductions, including refund(s), chargeback(s), and any other amounts due and payable by the Merchant to the PayDo under the Terms, as specified in the Fees;
- claim from the Merchant the amount credited in the Merchant customer’s E-Wallet provided by PayDo (where applicable).
- 13.6. The Merchant will make provisions at the earliest for the amount payable to the PayDo hereunder. If the Merchant fails to pay the amount within a fixed period from the payment due date, it may be liable to pay extra charges for the late payment.
- 13.7. The Merchant will not be entitled to make cash refunds or to deal directly with its customer. If the Merchant makes or attempts to make a refund in connection with the Transaction, in any manner other than through the PayDo, it will constitute a breach of the Terms and in such an event We may have a right to terminate the Terms.
- 13.8. RECALL. If We receive a Recall request, we then contact the Merchant and the Merchant must provide us with evidence of the service provided in a specific case within 3 business days.
- 13.9. If the merchant agrees with the Recall request, We shall continue in accordance with instructions on the Transaction from the amount payable to the Merchant and transfer the Recall Amount to the Merchant’s customer in question). If the merchant’s balance is negative, The merchant must fill up such a balance for the purpose of Recall within 3 business days.
- If the merchant refuses the Recall request, he/she must provide us with sufficient evidence and arguments regarding the service performed. Such evidence may be, but not limited to:
- Full customer KYC;
- Detailed reasons for the recall and and the planned resolution with timeframes;
- Nature of relationship with the customer;
- Detailed proofs showing provision of the service.
- If the Merchant fails to respond during the 3 business days or the Merchant’s customer provides sufficient evidence of non provided services / product, We reserve the rights to refund the transaction and charge the additional costs from the Merchant (where applicable).
- 14. CHARGEBACK
- 14.1. In case We have fully provided the money transfer service and there are no compelling reasons and arguments for a chargeback (for example fraud, theft of payment data or phishing) and you voluntarily spent funds on dubious, but at the same time legitimate institutions (for example, trading or licensed gambling) you agree that you cannot demand a chargeback from Us, since the service for transferring funds was performed by Us in full and You spent funds from your account at your own discretion.
- 14.2. If you choose an upload method using a payment method that may be subject to a right to claim funds back (a “Chargeback”) such as (but not limited to) credit or debit card or direct debit, you declare that you will not exercise such Chargeback other than for unauthorised use of the payment method or for a breach by us of these Terms and Conditions which would result in you having a right to a refund of the uploaded amount. Otherwise, you may not chargeback any upload transaction or allow chargeback of any upload transaction for reasons for which we are not responsible, including (but not limited to) the following statements written above.
- 14.3. In a situation where part or full account balance has been spent: withdrawn, transferred to personal or business PayDo Account, converted, paid for goods or service, etc. In this situation, we will not be able to accept any claims, reversals, or refund requests.
- 14.4. By spending your account balance, you understand and agree that all transactions are final, and we will not be able to recover, reimburse, or restore any of your funds that are not on your Account balance.
- 14.5. We reserve the right to charge you fees and expenses we incur in connection with such Chargeback and any action undertaken to challenge the same. We may also charge you a Chargeback fee, as displayed on the pricing page.
- 14.6. If a chargeback or reversal of an upload transaction results in a negative balance in your PayDo Account, in that case, you will be required to repay such a negative balance by uploading sufficient funds into your PayDo Account. Failure to do so is a breach of these Terms and Conditions. Repayment of the negative balance is due immediately without notice. We reserve the right, at any time, to send you reminders or to take other debt collection measures, including but not limited to mandating a debt collection agency or solicitors or pursuing the claim in court. In addition, we reserve the right to charge you the expenses we reasonably incur in connection with any debt collection or enforcement efforts.
- 15. PROHIBITED TRANSACTIONS AND ACTIVITIES
- 15.1. It is strictly forbidden to send or receive payments as consideration for the sale or supply of: tobacco products, prescription drugs, drugs and drug paraphernalia, weapons (including without limitation, knives, guns, firearms or ammunition), satellite and cable TV descramblers, material which incites violence, hatred, racism or which is considered obscene, government IDs and licences including replicas and novelty items and any counterfeit products, unlicensed or illegal lotteries or unlicensed or illegal gambling services (including without limitation the use of or participation in illegal gambling houses), unregistered charity services, items which encourage or facilitate illegal activities, prepaid debit cards or other stored value cards that are not associated with a particular merchant and are not limited to purchases of particular products or services, third party processing or payment aggregation products or services, multi-level marketing, pyramid selling or ponzi schemes, matrix programmes or other “get rich quick” schemes or high yield investment programmes, goods or services that infringe the intellectual property rights of a third party, un-coded/miscoded gaming, timeshares or property reservation payments (On and Off Plan). We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to add categories of prohibited transactions and activities by adding such categories to these Terms and Conditions.
- 15.2. It is strictly forbidden to make payments to or to receive payments from persons or entities offering illegal gambling services, including (but not limited to) illegal sports betting, casino games and poker games. We may suspend or terminate your PayDo Account at any time or refuse to execute or reverse a transaction if we believe that you directly or indirectly use or have used your PayDo Account for or in connection with illegal gambling transactions. This list is not exhaustive and it is your responsibility to ensure that you do not use our services for transactions that may be considered illegal in your jurisdiction.
- 15.3. It is strictly forbidden to use your PayDo Account for any illegal purposes including but not limited to fraud and money laundering. We will investigate and report any suspicious activity to the relevant law enforcement agency. We reserve the right to charge you in our sole discretion an administration fee as displayed in the “Fees” section of the Website for every investigation we undertake into any such suspicious activity, including where we get notified thereof by any third party whom we partner with. You are prohibited from using your PayDo Account in an attempt to abuse, exploit or circumvent the usage restrictions imposed by a merchant or a Third Party Provider on the services it provides.
- 15.4. We do not provide services if your company’s activity corresponds to the MCC in Annex 1.
- 15.5. You further acknowledge and agree that We may, from time to time, at Our own discretion, amend the Restricted Activities List indicated above.
- 15.6. List of prohibited countries: Abkhazia, Afghanistan, Albania, American Samoa, Angola, Anguilla, Bangladesh, Benin, Bolivia, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burma / Myanmar, Burundi, Cabo Verde / Cape Verde, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Turkey, Comoros (the Union of the Comoros), Congo, Côte d’Ivoire / Côte d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Crimea (Ukraine), Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK / North Korea), Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini (Swaziland), Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guam, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kiribati, Laos (Lao People’s Democratic Republic), Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Macao, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Micronesia (Federated States of), Mongolia, Mozambique, Namibia, Nicaragua, Niger, Northern Mariana Islands, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Papua New Guinea, Reunion, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Ossetia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, United States Minor Outlying Islands, US Virgin Islands, Venezuela, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Russian Federation, Belarus.
- 15.7. If you conduct or attempt to conduct any transaction in violation of the prohibitions contained in this section, we reserve the right to: reverse the transaction; and/or close or suspend your PayDo Account; and/or report the transaction to the relevant law enforcement agency; and/or claim damages from you; and charge you an administration fee as displayed in the “Fees” section of the Website if we apply any of the above.
- 15.8. It is your and not our responsibility to ensure that you only send payments to or receive payments from persons or entities for the sale or supply of goods and services that you may provide or receive in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations. The mere fact that a person or entity accepts payments through us is not an indication of the legality of the supply or provision of their goods and services. If you are in doubt as to the legality of a supply or purchase, you should not continue with your payment.
- 15.9. We may, at our sole discretion, cease service to certain activities, and We will endeavor to give You one week’s notice of such termination. As soon as You receive a notice of termination of cooperation with you, and in the event that there are no claims against you in the form of returns, chargebacks or violations, you will be able to withdraw all available funds from your account until the account will be closed.
- 16. FEES
- 16.1. Account registration, verification, and other services, deemed at securing the full-fledged use of PayDo, depends on your company locations, business model and risk level.
- 16.2. We shall prepare and issue pricing proposals for the services provided under these Terms after the approval of Your PayDo Account, if no additional proposal offered, your account is subject to pricing indicated at your www.paydo.com user interface when you login into your dashboard.
- 16.3. Additional fees may apply to your application if your case is complex. Such fees shall not be higher than 5000 EUR.
- 16.4. Any payments pursuant to these Terms are indicated excluding VAT and any other applicable taxes. Any taxes applicable at law should be paid by You in addition to the Fees charged.
- 16.5. The Fees may be reviewed and changed from time to time, at Our sole discretion. Also We have the right to change the Fees for certain categories of business. We have the right to change the Fees immediately if such a measure is required by our providers and/or other business parties or if there are any other urgent events (financial losses from the Services provision, accounts maintenance, etc.), usually 5 business days prior to that change in the ordinary course.
- 16.6. Contractual penalties under the Terms (if any) must be paid in addition to any sums provided for damages or fulfillment of obligations determined in the Terms. Payment of a contractual penalty does not release You from fulfillment of the Terms obligations.
- 16.7. Where any request, transaction, disputed transaction, arbitration or reversed transaction involves the third party costs, You remain liable for such costs (and they will be deducted from Your PayDo Account, or can be also otherwise charged to You).
- 17. E-MONEY
- 17.1. We issue e-money at the rate of 1:1, on the receipt of funds from You, without delay, pursuant to the applicable regulations governing the e-money industry. The conversion of different currencies occurs in the corresponding units of electronic money (Euro in electronic Euro, GBP in electronic GBP, US dollars in electronic US dollars, etc.).
- 17.2. We will redeem either in part or in full the monetary value of the e-money on Your PayDo Account, at any time, following instructions given by You.
- 17.3. You thereby represent and confirm that You are clearly and duly noted of these conditions of redemption, including any fees relating hereto, before being bound by these Terms.
- 17.4. We will charge a redemption fee when You require redemption either in part or in full of the positive value on the PayDo Account, before the termination of these Terms, or where redemption is requested more than 1 (one) year after the date of termination of these Terms. Fees for redemption will be proportionate and commensurate with the costs incurred by the PayDo.
- 17.5. When you make a request for redemption on, or up to 1 (one) year after, the date of the termination of the Terms or Your PayDo Account, We will redeem the total monetary value of the e-money held.
- 17.6. When You make a request for redemption more than 6 (six) years after the date of the Terms or Your PayDo Account termination, We will not be required to redeem at par value or at the initial price, nor at any time, the monetary value of e-money held.
- 17.7. We reserve the right to carry out any necessary ML/TF, fraud and other illegal activity checks before authorising any redemption or transfer of funds to You, including returning any funds after the termination of the Terms or Your PayDo Account.
- 17.8. If Your redemption request exceeds the limits where applicable, We may decline Your request and require You to send Us a verification documentation attesting Your identity and address, or to otherwise cooperate with Us to verify Your identity, prior to allowing a redemption or transfer of redemption funds to You.
- 17.9. We do not guarantee the availability of any particular redemption method and may make changes to or discontinue a particular redemption method at any time as long as there is at least one redemption method available to You.
- When the redemption is received by You through the involvement of any other payment service provider (e.g. the bank where You hold the beneficiary bank account, or the international payment systems or those third parties, whose payment channels, including without limitation digital wallets, are used to carry out any transaction), We will not be responsible for the redemption payment once the funds are received by Your payment service provider.
- After Our redemption of funds approval, You have to ensure that the payment details for the transfer are to be accurate and complete. In the instance where You provide Us with incorrect details, We will not be held liable for redemption funds sent to the incorrect payment account or instrument. We reserve the right to charge You in case You request Our assistance in transferring money from an incorrect payment account to the correct one and this is subject to Your wrong provision of details. However, We cannot guarantee that the reclaim efforts will be successful.
- It is deemed that You are the named account holder of the account, by which You will instruct Us to transfer the funds in the case of a redemption request by Your end. Any violation of this requirement shall be treated as a fraudulent act without prejudice to claiming further damages. If We are required to investigate a redemption for the transfer of funds to a payment account or instrument that is not under Your name, We reserve the right to charge You an extra fee.
- The redemption will be in the initial currency (the requested currency may be agreed by the parties), and via a bank transfer to a designated account. In the instance where the redemptions are made to an account which is in another currency than the initial or agreed one, You shall be liable for any currency exchange fees. In addition, in the instance where costs and fees have been incurred by any third party acting on Your behalf, We shall not be liable, for receiving funds into Your Bank Account (or e-wallet where applicable).
- If after the E-Money redemption, Transactions are to be made or Fees incurred exceed Your available funds on Your PayDo Account, We will notify You of such account discrepancies, and You undertake to pay Us on demand for any outstanding amounts owed to Us.
- The E-Money placed into Your PayDo Account shall in no case gain and/or accrue any interest, and You shall not be awarded any benefits in respect of the duration of time that the e-money is held in Your PayDo Account.
- 18. THE SOFTWARE LICENSE
- 18.1. PayDo grants You a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use Our software applications in accordance with the documentation accompanying the software. This license grant includes all updates, upgrades, new versions and replacement software for Your use in connection with Our e-money and payment services.
- 18.2. If You do not comply with the description and any other requirements provided by Us, then You will be liable for all resulting damages suffered by You, to Us and the third parties.
- 18.3. Unless otherwise provided by applicable law, You consent not to alter, reproduce, adapt, distribute, display, publish, reverse engineer, translate, disassemble, decompile or otherwise attempt to create any source code that is derived from the software.
- 18.4. Upon expiration or termination of the Terms, You will immediately cease all use of any software.
- 19. TRADEMARK LICENSE
- 19.1. We hereby grant You a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use Our trademarks used to identify Our e-money products and payment services solely in conjunction with the use of Our e-money products and payment services.
- 19.2. You consent that You will not, at any time during these Terms validity or after expiration, claim any rights in or do anything that may adversely affect the validity of any trademark (registered or unregistered) or any other trademark, trade name or product designation belonging to or licensed to Us, including, without limitation registering or attempting to register any trademark or any such other trademark, trade name or product designation.
- 19.3. Upon termination of the Terms, You will immediately cease all the display, advertising and use of all the Trademarks.
- 20. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- 20.1. Other than the express licenses granted by the Terms, We do not grant any kind of right or license of Our e-money products and payment services provision or any Intellectual Property (IP) rights.
- 20.2. Each party shall retain all ownership rights, title, and interest in and to its own products and services and all IP rights therein, subject only to the rights and licenses specifically granted herein.
- 20.3. You shall in no way represent, except as specifically permitted under these Terms, that You have any right, title or interest in or to Our IP.
- 21. CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
- 21.1. The parties acknowledge that in their performance of their duties hereunder either party may communicate to the other a certain confidential and proprietary information, including without limitation information concerning the PayDo’s e-money products and payment services provision and the knowhow, technology, techniques, or business or marketing plans related thereto all of which are confidential and proprietary to, and trade secrets of, the disclosing party.
- 21.2. For the purposes of the Terms, “Confidential Information” means information which belongs to Us and which is secret, imparted in confidence or of a confidential nature or otherwise stated to be confidential including, but not limited to:
- details of Our Customers;
- technical information, computer code and algorithms, research and development plans, inventions, applications and/or any intellectual property used, owned or employed by Us, in or for the purpose of any of their respective businesses;
- information relating to Our business, affairs, and finances;
- any information and/or data which We are obliged to keep confidential as a consequence of its dealings with their clients and/or any other third party.
- 21.3. Confidential Information does not include information that:
- is public knowledge at the time of disclosure by the disclosing party;
- becomes public knowledge or known to the receiving party after disclosure by the disclosing party other than by breach of the receiving party’s obligations under this section or by breach of a third party’s confidentiality obligations;
- was known by the receiving party prior to disclosure by the disclosing party other than by breach of a third party’s confidentiality obligations; or
- is independently developed by the receiving party.
- 21.4. As a condition to the receipt of the Confidential Information from the disclosing party, the receiving party shall:
- not disclose in any manner, directly or indirectly, to any third party any portion of the disclosing party’s Confidential Information;
- not use the disclosing party’s Confidential Information in any case except to perform its duties hereunder or with the disclosing party’s express prior written consent;
- disclose the disclosing party’s Confidential Information, in whole or in part, only to employees and agents who need to have access thereto for the receiving party’s internal business purposes (where applicable);
- take all necessary steps to ensure that its employees and agents are informed of and comply with the confidentiality restrictions contained in the Terms; and
- take all necessary precautions to protect the confidentiality of the Confidential Information received hereunder and exercise at least the same degree of care in safeguarding the Confidential Information as it would with its own confidential information, and in no event shall apply less than a reasonable standard of care to prevent disclosure.
- 22. INDEMNIFICATION
- 22.1. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Us, Our parent, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees and suppliers from and against any lawsuit, claim, liability, loss, penalty or other expense (including attorneys’ fees and cost of defense) they may suffer or incur as a result of:
- Your use of Our e-money products and payment services provision;
- Your breach of the Terms or any other agreement You enter into with Us or Our suppliers in relation to Your use of Our Services;
- Your violation of any applicable law, regulation, or Card Organization Rules and requirements, etc.
- 22.1. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Us, Our parent, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees and suppliers from and against any lawsuit, claim, liability, loss, penalty or other expense (including attorneys’ fees and cost of defense) they may suffer or incur as a result of:
- 23. LIMITATION LIABILITY
- 23.1. We shall not be held liable to You or any third party for any consequential, indirect, incidental, reliance, or exemplary damages arising out of or relating to the Terms or Our Services, whether foreseeable or unforeseeable, and whether based on breach of any express or implied warranty, breach of contract, misrepresentation, negligence, strict liability in tort, or other cause of action, including but not limited to, damages for loss of data, goodwill, profits, investments, use of money, or use of facilities; interruption in use or availability of data; stoppage of other work or or impairment of other assets; or labour claims.
- 23.2. We assume no liability for Your failure to perform in accordance with the Terms or any results caused by Your acts, omissions or negligence, or a subcontractor or an agent of the Merchant or an employee of any of them, nor shall We have any liability for claims of the third parties, including but not limited to, claims of the third parties arising out of or as a result of, or in connection with, Your services, messages, programs, promotions, advertising, infringement or any claim for violation of copyright, trademark or other IP rights.
- 23.3. Under no circumstances shall Our total aggregate liability to You or any third party arising out of or related to the Terms exceed the direct damages suffered by such party in an amount equal to the amounts paid/payable by You to Us under the Terms.
- 24. DISCLAIMER WARRANTIES
- 24.1. Our Services are provided “AS IS” without any warranty whatsoever. We disclaim all warranties whether express, implied, or statutory, to You regarding any matter whatsoever, including all implied warranties of merchantability fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of the third party rights. No oral or written information or advice given by Us or Our employees or representatives shall create a warranty or in any way increase the scope of Our obligations.
- 24.2. You acknowledge that Our Services are a computer network based service, which may be subject to outages and delay occurrences. As such, We do not guarantee continuous or uninterrupted access to Our Services.
- 24.3. You further acknowledge that access to Our Website or Our Services may be restricted for maintenance.
- 24.4. We will make reasonable efforts to ensure that Transactions are fulfilled in a timely manner. However, We will not be held liable for any interruption, outage, or failure to provide its e-money products and payment services.
- 25. TERM TERMINATION OF THE TERMS
- 25.1. These Terms shall be in effect from the Effective Date and until either party terminates them by a written notice by email or postal mail.
- 25.2. You may terminate these Terms and PayDo Account at any time upon at least 30-days written notice before termination. PayDo may terminate these Terms upon 30-days written notice or at any time in case of any grounded reasons (the Terms breach, or any violation as stipulated herein).
- 25.3. We may terminate the Terms or block and/or suspend Our Services provision, and/or any payment transaction fulfilment if any of the following occurs:
- We are required by an order from any regulatory body, or Acquirer, or Card Organization, or any other related party to cease providing Our Services;
- If We determine that Your use of Our Services carries an unacceptable amount of risk, including credit or fraud risk; or
- Any other legal, reputational, or security risk or other risk-based reason exists, at Our discretion.
- 25.4. After termination by either party as described above, You shall no longer have an access to, and shall cease all use of Our Services.
- 25.5. Any termination of the Terms does not relieve You of any obligations to pay any fees, costs, penalties, Chargebacks or any other amounts owed by You to Us as provided hereunder, whether accrued prior to or after termination.
- 25.6. Upon the Terms termination:
- Your any outstanding and unpaid fees and charges to PayDo shall become immediately due and payable;
- We shall effect repayment to You of all money still in its possession that is due to You as of that date, except (where applicable) the rolling reserve, which should be held up to 180 days after the last Chargeback or Transaction received, as a holdback to cover financial risks (if any) related to You that may still remain after termination (e.g., disputes, refunds, bankruptcy, third-party claims, fines, etc.); the balance of holdback amount will be released to You in full or less such expenditures, if any;
- the parties shall cease to use the intellectual property elements of the other party hereto, where applicable.
- where applicable, You shall deactivate and/or remove the links, interfaces and any service systems provided to You by Us.
- 26. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTES
- 26.1. Laws and regulations of the United Kingdom govern these Terms and documents related to it.
- 26.2. Any disputes, disagreements or claims arising from the Terms, relating thereto or violation thereof, termination or invalidity, will be previously solved by mutual negotiations in good faith.
- 26.3. We accept no responsibility or liability for the transactions relationships between Your PayDo Account and other payment instruments of other persons.
- 26.4. We reserve the right not to refund You, if We bly assume that Your actions do not comply with the Terms. You may not receive a Refund until Our investigation is complete.
- 26.5. You must bear all the consequences of any such dispute or any other action that has the effect of leaving an e-money sale unpaid, unless this outstanding debt is Our fault. These unpaid e-money sales will be charged by Us to You the month the dispute occurred.
- 26.6. If the Merchant has a dispute with its customer about any purchases made using Our Services, then in the first instance the Merchant must attempt to resolve this directly with its customer.
- 26.7. If the mentioned dispute, disagreement or claim cannot be solved within 30 calendar days when such dispute is notified in writing to the respective Party, the dispute, disagreement or claim is solved in a court of the United Kingdom.
- 26.8. It is under Our total and full discretion whether to assist the Merchant with any qualifying disputes in the case that the Merchant fails to resolve the dispute with its customer.
- 26.9. If a dispute arises between the Merchant and its customer, We shall not be responsible for any claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. We shall not and are not required to mediate or resolve disputes or disagreements between the Merchant and its customers.
- As and where appropriate under the applicable legislation, when dealing with our clients’ complaints, we will notify the client about the details of alternative dispute resolution (ADR) and dispute resolution provider(s) dealing with disputes, and details of how to access further information about any dispute resolution provider(s) and the conditions for using their services.
- 27. NOTICES
- 27.1. Notices to You. You agree that We may provide notices to You by posting them on Our Website (including those sent to Your PayDo Account), emailing them to You, or sending them through postal mail. Notices sent by postal mail are considered received by You within 5 business days of the date We send the notice. Notices posted on the Website (including those sent to Your PayDo Account) or emailed shall be considered to be received by You immediately and/or not later than within 1 business day of the time it is posted on the Website (including those sent to Your PayDo Account) or emailed.
- 27.2. Notices to Us. Notices to Us shall be sent by postal mail to the applicable address for notice as provided by Us or by emailing as designated on the Website.
|3221||TRANSPORTES AÉREOS MILITARES ECUATORIANOS|
|5122||Drugs, Drug Proprietors, and Druggists Sundries|
|5172||Petroleum and Petroleum Products (Wholesale Distributors and Manufacturers)|
|5912||Drug Stores and Pharmacies (Miscellaneous Stores)|
|5921||Package Stores – Beer, Wine, and Liquor (Miscellaneous Stores)|
|5960||Direct Marketing – Insurance Service|
|5944||Watch, Clock, Jewelry, and Silverware Stores|
|5961||Mail Order Houses Including Catalog Order Stores, Book/Record Clubs (No longer permitted for U.S. original presentments)|
|5094||Precious Stones and Metals, Watches and Jewelry|
|5962||Direct Marketing – Travel Related Arrangements Services|
|5983||Fuel – Fuel Oil, Wood, Coal, Liquefied Petroleum|
|5993||Cigar Stores and Stands|
|6012||Financial Institutions – Merchandise and Services Such merchandise and services may include checks and other financial products, promotional merchandise, loan fees, and financial counseling service fees. (May be used in the authorization message in some CRYPTOCURRENCY transactions).|
|6300||Insurance Sales, Underwriting, and Premiums|
|6051||Non-Financial Institutions – Foreign Currency, Money Orders (not wire transfer) and Travelers Cheques. (Also, Non-Fiat Currency (eg, cryptocurrency), Account Funding (Not Stored Value Load), Debt Repayment). Quasi-Cash Merchant.|
|6381||Insurance Premiums, (no longer valid for first presentment work)|
|6399||Insurance Not Elsewhere Classified (no longer valid for first presentment work)|
|7393||Protective and Security Services – Including Armored Carsand Guard Dogs|
|7631||Watch, Clock, and Jewelry Repair|
|8398||Charitable and Social Service Organizations (Charitable (non-political) organizations that solicit contributions, social service organizations that provide social welfare services, advocacy groups, community organizations, and health agencies. (TCC of T for fundraising performed through non–face-to-face methods such as phone orders.)|
|8641||Civic, Fraternal, and Social Associations (Associations engaged in civic, social, or fraternal activities. Such associations include alumni associations and clubs, booster clubs, businesspersons clubs, community membership clubs, fraternal lodges, fraternities and sororities, social clubs, veterans’ organizations, and youth associations. The activities of these groups may include political fund-raising; however, if this is the primary purpose of the organization, use MCC 8651.)|
|8651||Political Organizations (Membership organizations that promote the interests of a national, state, or local political party or candidate, including political groups organized specifically to raise funds for a political party or individual candidate.)|
|8661||Religious Organizations (Religious organizations that provide worship services, religious training or study, religious activities, and fund-raising. Examples are churches, convents, monasteries, mosques, shrines, synagogues, and temples.)|